Elecronic Cataloge...

Jamal1982

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Dear All,

Please can some one advice me where can i find an cataloge for electronic elements,for example the Mother Board for Computer contain many elec elements,like Res,Cap,Trans,IC's.etc....

So i found some Elements and it's opaque for me like U Symbole and many others i can't understand them.

So if some one can help me how to know all these elements,and how to measure them.

Note:
I Think it's can be PDF File that hold all the Properties of these elements.

Please advice.

Regards
Jamal

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Sadly the resource you seek does not exist in one place. It is distributed all over the internet. Symbols beginning with the letter U followed by one or more digits have nothing to do with the function of the part. They are called reference designators and represent a unique tag used to associate properties with a package in a CAD system.

What you need is the actual manufacturers part number. With that you can google "xxxxxx datasheet".

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
That is the case. If you go to the website of an electronic distrubutor like Mouser or Digi-Key, you can get a print catalog. The illustrations of components can aid you in identifying those parts on your motherboard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Homework Help 3
circuit42 Homework Help 2