Efka, Control boxes for sewing machines

gentiks

Joined Oct 21, 2011
Dear praondevou, thank you for your suggestion.
The problem that I have is with one Efka variostop control box. The model of the circuit board is 8H31HY2. This model (not only this ) is used in sewing machines industry. The problem on it is: the sewing machine run OK, but when the operator at the end of sewing process finish with thread trimming, the sewing machine (motor) doesn't stop but continue moving. Motor type is VD552 (induction motor with electromagnetic clutch)
Please can anybody help me with the circuit diagram of the positioning device black cover (mounted in head of the sewing machine). Its code is P5-2.
Thank you all in advance

dime101

Joined Apr 17, 2012
Can anyone tell me what is the replacing part for the RCA 5-1147?

I cant find anything about this part! is it triac or transistor?

gentiks

Joined Oct 21, 2011
You can replace it with BDW93C. It will be OK, but before testing the board, always check the cabling and the solenoids (sometime, maybe one them can be shorted)

Last edited:

dime101

Joined Apr 17, 2012
In the old part (rca 5-1147) the order of the pins is-1 base,2-emitter,3-collector
but in the new replacing part (BDW93C) the order of the pins is not the same: 1-base,2-collector,3-emitter. So,should i put the new part in order like the old one (1 base,2-emitter,3-collector) or to put in just the way it is the new part (1-base,2-collector,3-emitter)

dime101

Joined Apr 17, 2012
this if Efka variostop control plate 4E52DP481Y1

So,connenction of the pins to the plate is in this order:

1.Gate signals from the diodes under the marked parts( transistors or thyristors)

2.Signal to the solenoids and the electromagnetic motor clutch

3.Signal from the main power supply (I don't know is it positive or negative)

Attachments

warren47

Joined Jan 31, 2015
I realize I am late to this game but did anyone out there have schematics for the Efka controller? I am helping a friend bring a Pfaff 561 back to life. It has an Efka motor/controller

paralelan

Joined May 21, 2015
this if Efka variostop control plate 4E52DP481Y1

So,connenction of the pins to the plate is in this order:

1.Gate signals from the diodes under the marked parts( transistors or thyristors)

2.Signal to the solenoids and the electromagnetic motor clutch

3.Signal from the main power supply (I don't know is it positive or negative)
hello, can you confirm that the replacement part fit? I have the same problem, efka variostop ...

Hello all,
I have problem with EFKA AB320A type which is connected with durkopp adler 767 sewing machine, i dont know how to activate output 4 cable from efka ST2/27, because on official site on EFKA i didnt find documentation for this model. (this is too much old model).
Thanks you
hello, can you confirm that the replacement part fit? I have the same problem, efka variostop ...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I wouldn't hold my breath for a response when hijacking a long-dead thread. You'd be better off starting a thread of your own and, if appropriate, including a link to this one.