EFIE

HydroBoy

Joined May 11, 2009
Hey there i'm trying to find a diagram to make my own efie. My and my buddy have come up with a cost friendly hydro cell and we are trying to cut our cost even more we figured how to do so. Now i just need the help to make the efie anybody out there welling to help?

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Welcome to AAC. We really prefer that you not hijack existing threads, but start a new one for your own question. This is the original - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=19614

We have had a very long series of discussions about the benefits of admitting both hydrogen gas, and the mixture - usually referred to as HHO - from under-hood electrolysis cells. Nobody can produce figures to support the claims of increased fuel economy so far, so we remain quite skeptical about the whole idea.

Unless your gas production is on the order of multiple 10's of liters/minute, no change to the fuel injection circuitry is likely to be necessary. You might need to think about an ignition delay, though. Letting an explosive mixture go bang before TDC is hard on bearings.