Door bell should ring automatically on my car's arrival

bilalk

Joined Oct 12, 2010
Hi 2 all, I need a bit of your help to get started for my first electronic project. I want to make a transmitter and reciever circuit.The receiver CIRCUIT will sense my car's arrival and will ring my door bell.A transmitter will be in my car.

Is there a common circuit for this purpose that i can use for my project? Any suggestions about the cct diagrams ,approach and other ideas are welcomed and will be thanked.

lihle

Joined Apr 12, 2009
Hi 2 all, I need a bit of your help to get started for my first electronic project. I want to make a transmitter and reciever circuit.The receiver CIRCUIT will sense my car's arrival and will ring my door bell.A transmitter will be in my car.

Is there a common circuit for this purpose that i can use for my project? Any suggestions about the cct diagrams ,approach and other ideas are welcomed and will be thanked.
okay here is one idea you can use. what you can do is to use the idea of beam interruption whreby if the beam has been interrupted your control circuit will transmitt a certain code to the receive and then upon detection the bell would be activated. the transmitter can be place at the gate.

lihle