Does anyone know what this is exactly ?

newtocode

Joined Jul 9, 2014
Hi everyone, im new to the idea of radio, telegraph and morse code types of communication, However my late great uncle was not. He was computer, electronics, anything that related to technology aficionado.

He passed away and let this item among his things, that I ended up with. But for the life of me I cant exactly figure out what this thing is. I know its morse code or telegraph related, due to the clicker button and the places light bulbs could go in the insulators in the end, but other than that im stumped.

Any ideas ?

thanks for any help you guys can give me

Attachments

newtocode

Joined Jul 9, 2014
lol actually I had to use my phone to take the pictures, it has auto focus :p I thought it might be a homemade morse or telegraph device , its clicker presses down onto a guardian electric relay, I guess that's what those are. the relays are definatly old, not western union old but pretty old. No telling when he made this thing, im currently trying to sell his trs 80 computer with every accessory known to man, if that gives you any idea and he had it since 77 lol

Could a minitrix hobby transformer be used with something like this, I ended up with one of them too, but I never knew him to have model trains ?

Last edited: