Does anyone have the circuit diagram for a Thandar TG 105 5Hz-5MHz pulse generator?

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
My club has a thandar TG 105 pulse generator that has a sync out fault. I have scoured the internet, and apart from a few dubious sign-up sites, I cannot locate the schematic.
If anyone can help, we will be grateful.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Have you tried contacting the company? I contacted them to get a manual for a power supply and they emailed them.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
Have you tried contacting the company? I contacted them to get a manual for a power supply and they emailed them.
Well it's worth a try, but I think this dates back to the 80's and I'm pretty sure they were a different company back then that joined up with Thurlby.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013

Surprise surprise! I called them this morning and spoke with the service dept. Within 30 mins they had sent me full service details!
Great service from them for a 40 year old piece of equipment when compared to most other companies who would just say "Obsolete"

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I called them this morning and spoke with the service dept. Within 30 mins they had sent me full service details!
Great service from them for a 40 year old piece of equipment when compared to most other companies who would just say "Obsolete"
I was also pleasantly surprised. I bought the power supply on eBay and couldn't find anything on the internet. Sent an email to the company through their website and I had the manual the next day. The power supply was sold as unknown condition, but it worked and I didn't need the manual.

On the other hand, when I contacted Stag regarding a defective algorithm used for blank verify in their EPROM programmer, they told me it was obsolete and that I should buy a new one.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
I was also pleasantly surprised. I bought the power supply on eBay and couldn't find anything on the internet. Sent an email to the company through their website and I had the manual the next day. The power supply was sold as unknown condition, but it worked and I didn't need the manual.

On the other hand, when I contacted Stag regarding a defective algorithm used for blank verify in their EPROM programmer, they told me it was obsolete and that I should buy a new one.
Well thanks to their help I now have it working again :)

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
If anyone is interested, I have just uploaded the manual to ..... lost-manuals.com
Maybe it could be a good place to search if you need a manual for something.

bertcnc

Joined Jan 7, 2019
If anyone is interested, I have just uploaded the manual to ..... lost-manuals.com
Maybe it could be a good place to search if you need a manual for something.
I searched lost-manuals .com but could not find the TG -105 manual. Can you check if it’s there please or send info where I can get it.
Thanks Bert