Does anyone have a detailed schematic diagram for a schumacher SE-1562A charger?

Geo1

Joined Dec 16, 2017
I have been 'cooking' my small lead-acid batteries with this charger. Only to find, the green charged light is always on. However, on closer examination, current is flowing into the battery. I prefer not to go thru all the time necessary in reverse engineering of the circuit in order to create a possible useful circuit diagram. Can any body help?

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
I have been 'cooking' my small lead-acid batteries with this charger. Only to find, the green charged light is always on. However, on closer examination, current is flowing into the battery. I prefer not to go thru all the time necessary in reverse engineering of the circuit in order to create a possible useful circuit diagram. Can any body help?
Reread my highlighted text and ask your self again. Seriously we do not read minds, never met one that did without proper clues:)

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
There's no circuit diagram on Google or service manual, i suggest taking it apart and post pictures of the pcb both sides, to reverse the circuit diagram.