:
:
:
:

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I saw Einstein...
I backed up to my wall, and still saw Einstein
I had to stand like 20 feet away to see Marilyn Monroe.
Perks of 20/15 vision :D
I always like reading the line below the one they tell me to read during the school vision tests :D

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
I see naked fools ready to be ####,thats really unsafe...

I just want to know what the hell they are trying to do....
It was a US congressional training session for freshman congressmen. All the sheep you see are voters and the congressmen need to be trained on what to do to the voters.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
When I was 55 I got tri-focal glasses. Then far, medium and very close were very clear because the lenses in my eyes hardened and could no longer change focus.
3 years ago I became blind with cataracts so I got the original foggy lenses replaced with custom-made ones that see far extremely well. Medium distance is fairly good but my glasses help and close-up is good with my glasses.

I see Einstein close to the screen with or without my glasses. I see Marilyn when I look through the close-up part of my glasses at a distance (like when I look at stairs I am trying to walk down).

There are no sheep. Just a bunch of weird naked people (Japanese people do things like that).

prego

Joined Aug 3, 2011
i thought i would need glasses and went to see the doctor, but he said my eyes are just tired from sitting in front of the computer too much. so i cut back my playing browser games like castle empire and kapi hospital - my eyes are already better!

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
And another thing. Do you slouch forwards while working on the computer? If so, change your chair immediately. Get an ergonomically designed office chair with a high back rest. Compute with your back against the back rest of the chair and the keyboard on a lower pullout drawer. Your back will thank you for it. I know, I had to go through six months of physiotherapy to overcome excruciating upper back/shoulder pain. I am much better now but my back gives me constant reminders to take good care of my body.

I tried to do some water-skiing last week. Pulled a number of muscles in my left leg. I am still hobbling along like an injured dog. Another reminder that I'm no young chicken any more.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Like most old people, the focussing mechanism in my eyes got stiff so I got reading (close-up) glasses when I was about 40 years old. Then I got tri-focal (far, medium and very close) glasses when I was about 55 years old.

When I was about 62 years old I thought my glasses were damaged because things looked foggy but the eye doctor said I had cataracts (the lenses in my eyes were foggy).
So I had cataracts operations and now I see far and medium-far things perfectly but I still use my tri-focal glasses for up close. They have very expensive synthetic lenses for eyes that have adjustable focus now. But they say they don't work well at night and sometimes they "get stuck" and need replacement. Instead I got the "better than the poorest" lenses.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Like most old people, the focussing mechanism in my eyes got stiff so I got reading (close-up) glasses when I was about 40 years old. Then I got tri-focal (far, medium and very close) glasses when I was about 55 years old.

When I was about 62 years old I thought my glasses were damaged because things looked foggy but the eye doctor said I had cataracts (the lenses in my eyes were foggy).
So I had cataracts operations and now I see far and medium-far things perfectly but I still use my tri-focal glasses for up close. They have very expensive synthetic lenses for eyes that have adjustable focus now. But they say they don't work well at night and sometimes they "get stuck" and need replacement. Instead I got the "better than the poorest" lenses.
my dad had cataracts removed also. the surgery left him with a split in the colored part of his eye (cornea?) so he now looks like he has an upside down exclamation point in his eye, with his pupil as the point. the split was supposed to go away with time but never did. the split does not effect his vision. did you get the split?

He says his far vision is better than it ever was before. he doesn't need glasses anymore; he wore them since he was like 12 years old. he uses reading glasses now that he never used before

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I don't have my corneas split. Maybe your father's surgeon dropped his knife.
My surgeon said my eyes might hurt and be fuzzy for two weeks but they were perfect the next day. The very clear high resolution, the blue sky, flowers and birds, the moon and the stars looked wonderful. I joke that now I can see through clothing.;):D
EDIT: Your father had is iris (or areola:D) split, not his cornea.

youngani

Joined Aug 23, 2011
That is kind of an interesting thing considering the gloomy shade around Albert Einstein - but still I only see him and not a bit of Marilyn Monroe only when I move far away from the computer she suddenly appears :D that is a cool test actually.