Do you have any spare parts for sale?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Size doesn't matter. I just cant afford to buy anything after bills.
I'm just getting by right now
Well, I have an old 840 point one that I used before I got my 2800 point one. It's missing two of the three binding posts (I replaced the cheap connectors on my new one with them), and I had originally planned on holding onto it. I'm kind of attached to it (it was my first breadbaord) but I could probably let it go. I got it for $10, and some of the holes aren't in the best shape. You'd probably be better off just buying a new one....

Evil Lurker

Joined Aug 25, 2011
They have breadboards on ebay for ~$6 with free shipping. If you can't afford that I suggest you not fool around with electronics and use your money for something useful, like food.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Never hurts to ask. I've given away my share of labor and parts. Protoboards are something I don't like to part with, my packrat gene runs strong. The other stuff, not so much.

I literally have thousands of LEDs for example.

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
yea 6 bucks is pretty cheap. I have $5 to my name but I cant take that out of the bank.
maybe soon if jobs pick up

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I would like to remind my esteemed forum members that we have the Flea Market Forum just for this purpose.

That said I have a bunch of extra PIC18F14K22s in stock. I would be willing to trade one or two for a "grab bag" of parts or for a selection of the 7400's mentioned.

ajm113

Joined Feb 19, 2011
Isnt that for Mods only to start threads in the Flea Market? I started one for trading parts and it got removed in a heart beat. :p Not trying to steal the thread, but I kinda think its a tad bit unfair unless I'm not seeing something.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Isnt that for Mods only to start threads in the Flea Market? I started one for trading parts and it got removed in a heart beat. :p Not trying to steal the thread, but I kinda think its a tad bit unfair unless I'm not seeing something.
It's purpose is for bumming free parts, giving them away, selling or trading.

Not sure why your thread got shut down. You should ask a mod.

There are rules. You need to be a senior member to post. Maybe that was it. Check the sticky at the top of the forum.

Yep I see now you are only a member.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There is a 100 post limit in the trading forum to start a thread. It has been having some technical issues too, last I heard it is being worked on.