display with multiple (id) numbers , non of them lead anywhere usefull

Bazzie91

Joined Oct 20, 2019
hey guys,, i blew up my car radio ,, so i opened it up , and i concluded that if i ever needed a bomb ,, i wil buy one of these things again.!xd

but the screen was nicely protected with a slide out mounting mechanism, which resulted in a nice undamaged tinker display ,,

only thing is i cant find any relevant info on it .. or even a manufacturer .. which is pwitty flustrating.

the numbers and stickers are as followed.:
(back side right bottom) 7DD-NTE300BWYL
(same sticker as above devided by a bar code strip thingy) below the barcode is : @13082303006
(front bezel sticker ,, imbeded in the touchscreen layer) : AA1094-7 B 2
( on the flat ribbon cable/ rage cable ): 7DD1+1 FPC
( on the back side view of the display an thus also back side of the ribbon cable): BF189-070-01

the explo... euhh radio that is came out of is the BOSS BV9973 single dinn foldable thingidibob ....

anyone any info ,, is this the most generic 7 inch display in the world ,, or is it an endangered piece of plastics.. ..

any help would be apreaciated xd ..

i took some pics ae_1584730622614.jpgae_1584730657595.jpgae_1584730673118.jpgae_1584730718541.jpg

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
This information is all locked in the vaults of the various manufacturers. It is extremely unlikely that it will ever see the light of day. This all started when electronics became more expensive to repair than to replace. No market for repair means no need to share relevant information. In the 1950's a $500.00 television could be resurrected with a $10.00 vacuum tube and a tube tester at the drugstore. You don't see that any more for a reason.

Bazzie91

Joined Oct 20, 2019
i thought as much,, ,,,

have not been idle.. contacted multiple parts distributers and almost all of them got a vage idea of what it could be..

got a datasheet.. though he was not sure yet if this was the one..

Attachments

Bazzie91

Joined Oct 20, 2019
i thought as much,, ,,,

have not been idle.. contacted multiple parts distributers and almost all of them got a vage idea of what it could be..

got a datasheet.. though he was not sure yet if this was the one..

its likely most similar with the adafruit 7 inch ,, only without the controller bits.. xd