digital voltmeter

usmanali45

Joined Mar 3, 2010
I want to know obout the construstion of digital voltmeter using ic7107 .
please give me theoritical details obout every component required for this task.

Dx3

Joined Jun 19, 2010
That would require several books. I suggest you enroll in school where you can get those books and help to study them.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The data sheet that you can find by using "icl7107" as a search term will give you much of that information. Then you can ask specific questions.

usmanali45

Joined Mar 3, 2010
Dear DX3,
Please give me details of some books that improves my concept in circuit designing, electric components behaviour.

Dx3

Joined Jun 19, 2010
Right here^
at the top of the page.
There are beginners books all in a row, for FREE!

When you put a few ideas together and begin to understand, you can ask questions on this forum.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I want to know obout the construstion of digital voltmeter using ic7107 .
please give me theoritical details obout every component required for this task.
I just happen to have a complete schematic of the meter I built some time back using a 7107. You do realize you will be spending about $300 and a hundred hours of time building a meter you could buy for about $50....

Attachments

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Or less..WAY less.
Not to be immodest, but I souped the meter up pretty good. It's basic accuracy is about .05% DC, and I added a wideband AC signal process block to extend the usable AC bandwidth to about 150 kHz. I think it might be as good as a pretty decent $100 meter these days.....:D

And if I allow myself $5/hour for all the time I spent fiddling with it, I probably only have about $500 in it. But it made me some money, as I recall some of the stuff I built for it got published in a magazine and I got paid for that...