Digital Stopwatch

beapp

Joined Aug 15, 2012
hi , i have this project using Xilinix spartan 3e kit , but i have a very limited knowlege of VHDL (just the basics) so anybody can point me in the right direction and any help of where to start is appreciated .

The project is to implement a “clock with stopwatch” using VHDL with the following specifications:
- The user should be able to reset the system by an external reset switch such that the clock restarts from 00:00:00 am and the stopwatch resets to 00:00:00.
- The user should be able to pause the “stopwatch” at any given time then resume from where it stopped.
- The “stopwatch” can be reset independently from the clock.
- All the outputs of the system [both the clock and the stopwatch] should be displayed on the FPGA LCD

thanks !!
Hey i'm from brazil and i'm trying so hard to do a clock with stopwatch, but i can't do it =( can you show me your project please ??

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Greetings! And welcome to AAC!

Your post has been moved into its own thread, where it will draw more responses.
Please refrain from "hijacking" existing threads with tangent or off-topic questions. You can create new threads for new questions using the "New Thread" button on the upper left of the page.

P.S. to the AAC community: Once again I have lost the original thread where this post was on. Sorry.