Digital Electronics Book Recomandation

Agonche

Joined Aug 26, 2011
Hello there.

I need a book that covers digital electronics.
You know, things like Logic Families, Multivibrators, Amplifiers...
It would be better if it has problems and examples, and it doesn't have to be a book. Any source is appriciated.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Hello there.

I need a book that covers digital electronics.
You know, things like Logic Families, Multivibrators, Amplifiers...
It would be better if it has problems and examples, and it doesn't have to be a book. Any source is appriciated.
Multivibrators and Amplifiers aren't digital...:confused:

However, the Sedra/Smith book, Microelectronic Circuits, covers all of the aforementioned topics. It doesn't go too far in-depth on digital logic, though... For digital logic, I recommend Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design by Brown, et al.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
A very good book for digital electronics is John Wakerly's textbook, "Digital Design: Principles and Practices". I just checked Amazon to get the name right and you can get used copies for under a dollar (plus $4 S/H).

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
A very good book for digital electronics is John Wakerly's textbook, "Digital Design: Principles and Practices". I just checked Amazon to get the name right and you can get used copies for under a dollar (plus $4 S/H).
I just went to check that book out and realized that's one of the 'newer' books I have, but haven't gotten the chance to go through yet!:p

Seems like a good book from the 2 minutes I spent flipping through the pages :D