Desoldering vacuum electric pump

Adam Monarch

Joined Mar 17, 2019
I am in the market for purchasing a new desoldering vacuum electric pump. I am looking for spending a couple hundred dollars and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for good purchase.

I have looked online and Hako makes a good product at least on some of the websites and videos. I am open to some suggestions for purchasing a quality product.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I am in the market for purchasing a new desoldering vacuum electric pump. I am looking for spending a couple hundred dollars and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for good purchase.

I have looked online and Hako makes a good product at least on some of the websites and videos. I am open to some suggestions for purchasing a quality product.
The Hakko FX-301 is an excellent tool. There are cheaper options, but it depends on how much you intend to use it whether something cheaper makes any sense.

Adam Monarch

Joined Mar 17, 2019
Is the FR-301 Hakko desoldering vacuum better or worse than the FX-301?
I want to purchase a Hakko desoldering vacuum on Amazon.com and the only vacuum available is the FR-301 desoldering
vacuum.
I can purchase the FX-301 on a different website but I would prefer to use the Amazon website to purchase the desoldering
vacuum.
By the way, maintenance is key to good operation and long life for these tools, so take that part seriously.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Is the FR-301 Hakko desoldering vacuum better or worse than the FX-301?
I want to purchase a Hakko desoldering vacuum on Amazon.com and the only vacuum available is the FR-301 desoldering
vacuum.
I can purchase the FX-301 on a different website but I would prefer to use the Amazon website to purchase the desoldering
vacuum.
The FR-301 was my intention, it was a typo.

Teris

Joined Nov 4, 2017
Hello,
and i would like to purchase desoldering tool, but I don't want cheap Chinese one.
Does the HAKKO FR-301 is enough efficient or must someone spend more money to go for example for PACE?