For my electronics class I have to design a circuit that will be used to test the knowledge of the user to match two symbols: a schematic component on the left with its pictorial representation on the right. A correct match should result in the light connected to the lamp socket being illuminated. I think I have this part mostly correct, I will post pictures with this as well, the challenge option is to have an incorrect match sound a buzzer and this is where I am stumped look at the pictures attached and see what you think about it. Keep in mind, this is only a entry level class so simple switches etc. would be my best guess as to what we should be using to get this to work.
guidelines have the picture on the left with the term on the right, the existing schematic file contains what I have now that I believe would work, but it doesnt have the buzzer yet. thats what I need the help with. thanks
Griff
guidelines have the picture on the left with the term on the right, the existing schematic file contains what I have now that I believe would work, but it doesnt have the buzzer yet. thats what I need the help with. thanks
Griff
Attachments
-
200.9 KB Views: 39
-
233.8 KB Views: 37