deadbeat control

mostafa ahmed

Joined Mar 9, 2007
dear members,
I search on the deadbeat control books or any paper that can help me to design this control.
so I hope if any one know about this types of control ca help me please.
thanks.

mostafa ahmed

Joined Mar 9, 2007
thanks for your replay but I want to know the details about this control.
I know the google have a lot of subject that hit this control but not obvious. I have a lot of paper that explain this control but not explain in details, so I hope from you to give me some books or any article that explain this control.
Thanks

mostafa ahmed

Joined Mar 9, 2007
Why there is no replay
Please all book that hit this subject not explain how can I do this in simulation so I don't know how can I design this control in simulation.
Please any one can replay me.
Thanks in advance.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Why there is no replay
Please all book that hit this subject not explain how can I do this in simulation so I don't know how can I design this control in simulation.
Please any one can replay me.
Thanks in advance.
Because most of us are hobbyists and this is a topic far beyond the capabilites or interests of most hobbyists. I don't understand why you have such high expectations.

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I'll have to rummage through some of my dad's mechanical engineering papers. He achieved a considerable amount of fame with servo/governor systems for helicopters in the early 1950s....before a lot of this feedback theory was formalized. (I was sort of the family black sheep....I went into electrical engineering, while my dad and brother were mechanical/aeronatical engineers. :) )

Eric

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'll have to rummage through some of my dad's mechanical engineering papers. He achieved a considerable amount of fame with servo/governor systems for helicopters in the early 1950s....before a lot of this feedback theory was formalized. (I was sort of the family black sheep....I went into electrical engineering, while my dad and brother were mechanical/aeronatical engineers. :) )

Eric
Except all of that was for continuous sytems. The deadbeat control is for sampled data systems which were not much use in the days before digital computers became widely available.

mostafa ahmed

Joined Mar 9, 2007
Thanks for your replays.
But I hope if any one can work in digital control to help me
how can I design any circuit with a digital control in general.
Thanks in advance.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Why don't you start with a description of the system you are trying to control. Then maybe you can explain why you think deadbeat control is the answer.

mostafa ahmed

Joined Mar 9, 2007
Dear Papabravo,
I work in my master and my supervisor tell me that I should work in this control because It is very fast dynamic response.
So I want to design dead beat control in the inverter circuit to control in it in PV system.