Dating for short guys?

theyoungun

Joined May 20, 2012
I am a 21 yo 5'5 guy, from norway… I have come to learn it the hard way that height IS INDEED the most important thing women look for in a man..even a fat guy can get chicks, but short men just cant..even small chested girls can get guys, fat girls can get guys, but short men have the hardest time ever getting chicks.. I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is to get women for me, I HAVE BEEN SINGLE SINCE ALMOST 2 YEARS I mean the average height for young women these days are LITERALLY 5'7 and over in my country, don't believe the sites that tell you average is 5'6 or 5'5.maybe its for the older women but younger ones are 5'8 on average and in heels they are touching 6 feet.... and even 5'10 is considered short for a guy..I work part time in a laboratory and one of my collegaues is 23 and 6'2..It's close to impossible to get a date, I am not gonna marry a woman shorter than 5'8 cause I don't want my son to go through the hell I am going through..if I dont get 5'7 girl, I won't marry at all..

I'm trying out the "vertical advantage system" and getting great results with it.so far . Just google for it, I don't know if I can paste links here and I am too lazy to do it anyway :p .... So far gained an inch, I was 5'4 to start with..I hope I can grow upto 5'7 with it..fingers crossed.. then I would be as tall as the woman here or at least the height difference with nearly every girl wouldn't be so ridiculous..

Btw, I am currently on vacation in US and girls are definitely shorter by 2-2.5 inches here than in my home country. But I'm still not getting any interest from women here, either.. my best bet would be thailand or phillipines I guess

So any other short guys over here? What have your experience been like with girls???

peace

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Err... the electronics fanatics rarely delve deep into the relations logistics. It's take it or leave it. Wouldn't a dating site or a general forum be more fruitful for your query?
Not that you broke any rule here.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Geo, you're too kind. The OP, who has zero previous posts and similar credibility as an electronics afficianado, is advertising the "vertical advantage system" on an electronics site. I simply disagree with you.

If a short man steals another wife, he should steal yours because you would probably decide he hasn't broken any rules ;)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Hey! What happened to the post about a short guy stealing somebodys wife?
I look like I'm making up completely random stuff when the post I'm referencing disappears.

Maybe I sould use the "quote" button more often. That way the post would still be visible even if the OP removes the original.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hey! What happened to the post about a short guy stealing somebodys wife?
I look like I'm making up completely random stuff when the post I'm referencing disappears.

Maybe I sould use the "quote" button more often. That way the post would still be visible even if the OP removes the original.
A tall tale indeed.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Short men and tall women present an interesting prospective ...

I've dated women taller than I ... and I wasn't looking into her eyes when standing.

theyoungun

Joined May 20, 2012
Geo, you're too kind. The OP, who has zero previous posts and similar credibility as an electronics afficianado, is advertising the "vertical advantage system" on an electronics site. I simply disagree with you.

If a short man steals another wife, he should steal yours because you would probably decide he hasn't broken any rules ;)
I am not advertising it, I have been trying it lately and its been working so far so I was just pointing that out in a matter of fact way

@joejester: The trouble is that even women shorter than me won't date me. Every one prefers taller guys I guess :( 3

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Ba-dum-bum!

(For those of you who are not American, that was the sound a drummer makes to emphasize a joke told by a TV comedian.)

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I told one, "I have never been intimidated by the idea of climbing a tall woman".
Never saw her again.