Data transmitter and reciever

Jcure

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Hello,
I am working on a thermometer circuit; so far I have the temperature senor (with signal conditioning circuit to condition the voltage 0-5 volts) connected to ADC of a micro-controller that displays the temperature being measured. As of right now I am wired from temperature sensor circuit to micro-controller because of the temperatures under test it would be most ideal to have it measured wireless.

I am not familiar with building wireless circuits so I did some searches and got an overwhelming amount of information. I was hoping that I would be able to get some advice and information that would apply directly to my application form you guys, so please if you can help out hear that would be great.

Thanks

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
There are some ready to use off-the-shelf solutions for you to draw on. Take a look at www.rentron.com. There you will find a selection of RF transmitters and RF receivers modules that you can incorporate into your design. These modules are reasonably priced and lend themselves to easy interfacing to a microcontrollers.

hgmjr