cutting sticker

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
hi guys,

i want to cut a sticker. i mean for example i print a 4x4 circle in a A4 size sticker paper. i want to cut the circle. would that be possible? (i mean if there is any printer which cut the circle)

or that need a huge expensive printer?:)
thnx

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
hi guys,

i want to cut a sticker. i mean for example i print a 4x4 circle in a A4 size sticker paper. i want to cut the circle. would that be possible? (i mean if there is any printer which cut the circle)

thnx
They make laser cutters that can cut paper, but they are quite expensive. Personally, I would use an Exacto knife, though you should have an adult help you. They have open blades and are extremely sharp, so I wouldn't recommend doing it by yourself. They are cheap and you can find them just about anywhere (at least in the U.S.). They look like this:

They are very handy for cutting out shapes from paper :D

Regards

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Something I do when I need a custom label is use carpet tape, which is double sided. The stuff simply will not let go. Put it on the back of a custom print out and you are good to go.

The downside is carpet tape is tough, it does not cut easily.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
hi guys,

thnx
Dude sticker printing is so so so cheap right now its cheaper just to have it done and cut, then try to do it yourself. The cost in materials will be about the cost of having them professionally done. I've made lots of em. There stupid cheap.

bretm

Joined Feb 6, 2012
You know to get graphics and fonts for this thing they come in nintendo like catriages. And cost liek $30 each and contain like 50 images. I was thinking of making some of the cartraiges to sell myself if it was possible.
I don't know about making cartidges yourself, but the device is hackable so you can cut any shapes you want.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
And use a thick cutting board! Mom is not going to be happy if a counter or table top suffers because of this.