Custom lef w\liquid cooling4 fifty tt cob chps with on board ic drivers.. '

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtleguy

Joined Aug 8, 2019
How can i wrote 4 50 way led cob chips with drivers. Can I run them in a series and plug them in with just one plug. Or do I have to run them parallel.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Series vs parallell has no bearing on using one plug, you can do that with either. What are the soecsvof the COB?

Bob

turtleguy

Joined Aug 8, 2019
So i know nothing really.... The chips ate from Anson and the are called cannagrow full spectrum 50 watt cobs, the have smart ic drivers on the board i guess...
they are supposed the have an identical spectrum to cree horticulture cob

So i know nothing really.... The chips ate from Anson and the are called cannagrow full spectrum 50 watt cobs, the have smart ic drivers on the board i guess...
they are supposed the have an identical spectrum to cree horticulture cob
How can i wrote 4 50 way led cob chips with drivers. Can I run them in a series and plug them in with just one plug. Or do I have to run them parallel.
I ment the chips are from Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:

turtleguy

Joined Aug 8, 2019
Again i know squat.... I soldered a three prong plug, white to neutral and black to live... It lights up... I want to make a light and cool it with pc cooling components

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
Sorry.
Direct to mains LEDs and transformerless power supplies are not permitted topics on AAC for safety reasons.
Closed.

From the TOS/UA:
Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Any kind of jammers (ie - Phone jammers)
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.