Controlling multiple (10+) DC motors at once... HELP !

sheffladreece

Joined Jan 22, 2014
New to the forum first off let me say hi to you all, and i look forward to hearing any solutions, suggestions and or advice that you may have regarding my problems here on.

Firstly very very basic knowledge of circuitry... Although more than capable of learning new concepts quickly.

The issue I am having is devising a way in which to control multiple DC motors WIRELESSLY i.e. basically just turning them on and off and nothing other!

Suggestions/ solutions regarding this issue please

Thanks

Sheffladreece

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
New to the forum first off let me say hi to you all, and i look forward to hearing any solutions, suggestions and or advice that you may have regarding my problems here on.

Firstly very very basic knowledge of circuitry... Although more than capable of learning new concepts quickly.

The issue I am having is devising a way in which to control multiple DC motors WIRELESSLY i.e. basically just turning them on and off and nothing other!

Suggestions/ solutions regarding this issue please

Thanks

Sheffladreece
Transmitter for the operator.

Each motor has its own driver circuit. The driver circuit is connected to the receiver. Receiver generates ON/OFF signal based on the signal from transmitter.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I have used a TX/RX pair with a decoder IC RWS-434 TWS-434 and CIP-8E and CIP-8D decoder, this is older technology, but there should be modern equivalents.
This set up was for 8 operators.
Max.

sheffladreece

Joined Jan 22, 2014
How small can the receivers be ? and would it be possible to get one for under a £1 ?

How small can the transmitters be? and would it be possible to get one for under £5 ?