control system for individual sampling pumps for the health and safety of workers in companies

yves.morele

Joined Nov 8, 2019
Sorry, but English is a requirement for this site. Non-English video removed by a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

yves.morele

Joined Nov 8, 2019
Nice video, had I bothered to watch all of it.

In simple words, do you have a question? This is not a site for distributing spam.
sorry, I actually forgot to ask if anyone has an idea how to detect if a sensor is out of range or disconnected?
regards

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
sorry, I actually forgot to ask if anyone has an idea how to detect if a sensor is out of range or disconnected?
regards
Part of any clinical laboratory's procedures is daily calibration and validation on each day of use for each method (or more frequently as required). Calibration is adjustment to a known standard. Validation is a check to see whether results are within established limits for clinical (often mock) specimens.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Very simple. When Your channel device, let it be Lora at 866 MHz or let it be NRF24L at 2400 MHz but those ARM computer what serviceing it may provide an askabout (handshaking) activities time by time. Just ask: "call me back everyone". And when the certain unit is not answering the number of it may on display blinkar rött, blinkar rött, blinkar rött.

yves.morele

Joined Nov 8, 2019
Very simple. When Your channel device, let it be Lora at 866 MHz or let it be NRF24L at 2400 MHz but those ARM computer what serviceing it may provide an askabout (handshaking) activities time by time. Just ask: "call me back everyone". And when the certain unit is not answering the number of it may on display blinkar rött, blinkar rött, blinkar rött.
thank's for your answer,
but after some search on the web i don't found how to make an ask about with liligo TTGO lora32 ? any idea ?
best regards

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Each sensor will have a unique address. Poll the addresses, and if one sensor is out of expected range, investigate. What you need to do to investigate depends on particular circumstances. For example, it can be a phone call, a personal visit, rebooting, etc.