Confusing with the Schematic Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
Attached are the schematic diagrams downloaded from the internet.
Im a poor student therefore Im confusing with some part of the diagram.

My questions are divided into 2 parts as two replies below ...

Thanks in advanced !

Last edited by a moderator:

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
1) What kind of component is that which highlighted with Red Rectangular? (as I need to buy it soon)
2) How is that 2.4V Regular or 2,4V Regulator part on top side of schematic connecting to the main schematic? I don't understand...

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
Because the schematic does not show all the details of some components, so Im just try my luck asking it here:
a)what's the "approximation" value of the Resistor circled with red color?
b)what's the diode D Germanium Value? (for me to buy the hardware)
c)what kind of NPN transistor circled with red color is that? (for me to buy the hardware)

I know this is hard to know the exactly spec of 3 ques above. Therefore, Im here just begging for the approximation or general type of it that I should buy for the components based on your expert and precious experiences...

thanks in advanced! =)

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
It´s connected to Vapc in PA, can´t you read? But I seriously doubt that this is the whole and functional schematic..

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
It´s connected to Vapc in PA, can´t you read? But I seriously doubt that this is the whole and functional schematic..
May I know which PA is it connected to? is it PF08109B?
the 2,4V means 2.4V right?
and why is it not function-able?

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I can´t see any other PA written on any of those two pages, so there has to be something missing. It could be the same supply as the 2.4V on the second page, but who knows.
Also on the second page you have some reference to IF stage, but there isn´t one anywhere. Also the schematic looks like it was made in mspaint so I doubt it will ever work.

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
I can´t see any other PA written on any of those two pages, so there has to be something missing. It could be the same supply as the 2.4V on the second page, but who knows.
Also on the second page you have some reference to IF stage, but there isn´t one anywhere. Also the schematic looks like it was made in mspaint so I doubt it will ever work.
"Also the schematic looks like it was made in mspaint so I doubt it will ever work." - Hehe... If you means the word D2, C4, etc looks weird, it is me made it with paint to make it looks clearer before i post it up here...

BTW, "Also on the second page you have some reference to IF stage, but there isn´t one anywhere. " - the IF outputs are connecting to the 2 VCOs in the RF section... isn't it ? @.@

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The thread has been reported to violate the ToS

I am closing this thread as it violates AAC policy and/or safety issues.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.