Computer Crash

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I had a report about Steve Ballmer and Bill Gate's,Steve Ballmer was speaking At the National Press association
in Washington D.C. and Steve had a meeting at the White House about I.P. address's.Steve speaking to the press
said he wou ld like to see I.P.address's remain fullly open to the public. I was writing from I saw on C-Span when
suddenly my computer Crashed for about 15 minute's. I am rewriting and saving as I go. I wonder now if there
is something embeded in microsoft, If key word's like Steve Ballmer and Bill Gate's get some attention from
microsoft.Steve said if someone had concern's about free access to I.P. addresse's they could put up wall's in
computer talk. Steve was also excited about microsoft's plan for thing's to happen in the near future.
Steve said that Bill Gate's was having problem's with batteries not lasting long enough in far away remote place's.
Steve suggested new battery technology might come from Bill's online course's on batterie's.The online course's
are being taken at M.I.T. If you remember a few week's ago I mentioned to the member's about the free online
course's at M.I.T. Also a reminder that book's are not cheap,maybe that why the course's are free. C-span
repeat's there good program's and this was real good presentation by Steve Ballmer.Steve said to look out for
point technology,that touch screen's with many way's to communicate, multiple communication ongoing
as fast you can handle what,when and where. Steve was in a frenzy pointing into space telling of the instant
technology he believe's is coming soon. I had this post typed out and my computer crashed,lost it all.The truck
is pulling into the drive way it might be DAVE , got to go.
LOOSEWIRE

Last edited:

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Is seems that Bill Gates is an intelligent man after all. So, having his mini degree on battery engineering, he is ready to invent a new battery technology. LOL

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Steve said to look out for point technology,that touch screen's with many way's to communicate, multiple communication ongoing as fast you can handle what,when and where. Steve was in a frenzy pointing into space telling of the instant technology he believe's is coming soon.
Once a fast-talking slick & oily salesman, always a fast-talking slick & oily salesman.

mrmount

Joined Dec 5, 2007
Thanks for the info, but may I ask why you are using apostrophes at inappropriate places (note that it is not place's ). It makes (not make's) it difficult to read and understand what you post!