Complete wind genator system for 24v battery bank and 240v ac 50 hz supply invertor .

Evildead

Joined Jul 10, 2010
I want circuit for building charge controller for 24v battery bank and inverter for 240 v ac 50 hz for a three phaze wind turbine generator charge controller should be multi stage battery charger and over charge control.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
This thread could go on for 100 pages.

But, from the lack of detail provided, I'm thinking it's more of a homework assignment with a lot of the variables left out.

Evildead

Joined Jul 10, 2010
This thread could go on for 100 pages.

But, from the lack of detail provided, I'm thinking it's more of a homework assignment with a lot of the variables left out.
Wookie I dont think it will go to 100 pages may be 20 you just need show me the circuit and the device with specification I know charge controller for 12v dc battery skip the inverter part if required.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hey I know Much of the instruments required for this just want to make sure that it will work before actually connecting the apparatus.
you just need show me the circuit and the device with specification
There is some conflict in these statements. Have you actually got some idea of the way this will work, or are you really trying to get us to design it for you?

You are not saying anything about the various things you have selected. Why not tell us about them and the proposed connections? We have no idea about even the power you expect to generate with this system.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Wookie I dont think it will go to 100 pages may be 20 you just need show me the circuit and the device with specification I know charge controller for 12v dc battery skip the inverter part if required.
You've given absolutely no details about the solar array. How about voltage and, rated current for starters?

No details about the battery bank, other than you think it's 24v. Can we get a hint about the AH rating for the batteries, and how many of them are going to have in the battery bank?

Note that the batteries must be rated for deep-cycle use; automotive batteries will fail very rapidly if subjected to discharges.

Even deep-cycle batteries will die quickly if they are discharged repeatedly beyound 30%.

Just getting a refrigerator "off the grid" will require a LARGE solar array, and LOTS of batteries. Not something for a N00b to take on.