complete design by using pic micro

karas

Joined Sep 8, 2011
can some one help me send me complete project done by using pic micro. like power supply using pic to control pwm, can send me project include codes i like to learn pic microcontroller
thanks

Dyslexicbloke

Joined Sep 4, 2010
Starting with a power supply may be a bad idea ... The subject is huge in its own right.

I am not suggesting it cant be done, in fact it is regularly done, just not by beginners.

If you chose something achievable and start with a pre built development board you will learn much faster.
Once you have a project working you can set about replicating it from scratch on your own board.

Controlling RC servos to make moving projects is fun ...
(But that just me, I like to see a tangible result when I am learning)

You can do almost anything with a uP but you are likely to get frustrated and disheartened if you try and start with something too complex.
The likely result of building a power supply with no previous experience is lots of smoke and significant danger.

You also won't get any advice on this board about high voltage based projects, with good reason. IE it could kill you.

Al

karas

Joined Sep 8, 2011
please if some one send me link with some simple circuit done by pic micro
i need to learn pic micro
thanks

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
please if some one send me link with some simple circuit done by pic micro
i need to learn pic micro
thanks
You will learn more if you actually do your coursework yourself.

Have you attempted to make basic circuits and programs that flash an LED, for example?