Compact fusion concepts of LPP fusion directed by Eric Lerner

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
The video gives concepts of compact fusion. The plasma filament formation, the pinch effect, the spiral, the knot ...
The break through happened slowly. The angular momentum was too weak with just the earth's magnetic field but
they studied and decided to added a little more magnetic field. The electrons now spin around the densely packed filaments of plasma.
I am highlighting this to show that you do not need a copper wire to get the electron's orbital motion or angular momentum.
what happens after that is confinement of two gases in the knot then fusion beam on one side and an ion beam out the other side.
The ion beam output makes up 70% and the Xrays make up 30% of energy when captured. When the reactor is turned off the radiation inside after 14 hours the radiation drops to a safe level. What is shown here how it works. More energy comes out than the energy going in.

2.) The idea of angular momentum can be seen in this photo. An electron gun from a Cathode Ray Tube emits an electron beam.
When a magnet is held up to the beam straight on towards the beam it will change it's trajectory to spiral. If the magnet approaches from the side it deflects the beam and when the magnet is turned around it attracts the beam.
magnet and cathode ray.JPG

I had a hard time finding this video that google put it to the last page of the internet. Hopefully someone later can search here under "compact fusion". what is needed to find this is Eric Lerner LPP fusion because the internet search based on the likes and most prominent organisations.

Last edited:

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
It helps people understand concepts of fusion basics.
Imputing wrongful motives where no conspiracy exists, refutes claims that nobody has made.

Eric Lerner shares his project openly and honestly. The reactor produces 5 kW it is a prototype being studied.
All about circuits forum is about sharing and constructive comments not instigating controversy that damage reputations.

Proof that nsaspook mental challenged to damage innocent people. History shows, here is when he goes ape on a company that makes circular polarized antennas. He spends his time digging up dirt and is inclined toward unrestrained and unbalanced attacks on innocent people.
He demonstartes a compulsive need to paste negative reports where one company refutes the other it is outside the context causing controversy.
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...ncies-and-signal-strength.169313/post-1508513

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I have a need to post the truth about subjects I have a tiny bit of expertise in. I'm open and sharing about that. There is no conspiracy or directed effort.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Last edited:

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
I have a need to post the truth about subjects I have a tiny bit of expertise in. I'm open and sharing about that. There is no conspiracy or directed effort.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Your expertise is only causing injury is directed effort to paste garbage. You turned my post into argument.
Here is a list of the people you attacked and their dreams and ambitions you have damaged you have no constraint or balance.
Just like before you pasted garbage on a company that was trying to develop something useful.
You are missing the content and over the top on a mission of destroying reputations. It has nothing to do with the content.
https://lppfusion.com/team/

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Your expertise is only causing injury is directed effort to paste garbage. You turned my post into argument.
Here is a list of the people you attacked and their dreams and ambitions you have damaged you have no constraint or balance.
Just like before you pasted garbage on a company that was trying to develop something useful.
You are missing the content and over the top on a mission of destroying reputations. It has nothing to do with the content.
https://lppfusion.com/team/
If I can destroy reputations by a post on this site then I must be superman. What makes science is evidence or the lack of evidence, the person behind the post is a distraction.
https://www.aps.org/units/fps/newsletters/201904/voodoo.cfm

https://lppfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/LPPFusion-Report-March-13-2020.pdf
Phase 1: Research to Achieve Net Energy Production in a Laboratory Device Right now, our task in 2020 is to move our fusion yield up from the one quarter of a joule (J) we have achieved to the 30,000 J we need to get more energy out of the device than we put into it. This sounds like a huge jump. But it is feasible. Let’s do the numbers! First, we are talking about a very small amount of energy in total. Our goal of 30 kJ (30,000 J) per shot is less than the energy you get from eating 3 pistachios.

Last edited: