common emitter amplifier

bhuvanesh

Joined Aug 10, 2013

what is the red line indicates and what is blue line indicates..

the otput is a Signal clipped at collector due to lack of DC base bias.in ce amplifier circuit

..give me ur skype id so that i can clarify my doubts plzzz

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
You need to in series a small resistor to limit the current of speaker, otherwise you don't know what time the power will damaged the speaker.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You need to in series a small resistor to limit the current of speaker, otherwise you don't know what time the power will damaged the speaker.
The maximum power that can be delivered to an 8Ω speaker with a 50% duty-cycle square wave and a 15V supply is 14W. So unless the speaker is rated for less than 15W you shouldn't need any current limiter.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The maximum power that can be delivered to an 8Ω speaker with a 50% duty-cycle square wave and a 15V supply is 14W. So unless the speaker is rated for less than 15W you shouldn't need any current limiter.
You are right, but that is talking about the correct working situation, if the input stay at a high voltage then it could make the bad things happen and that you don't like it, so that's what I like to avoid something.

Potato Pudding

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Red line indicates the input AC voltage. 1.5 Volts Peak at 2kHz.

Blue line indicates the current through 15V battery, speaker and collector of transistor.

This is a class C amplifier. It only conducts for the short time of the positive peak when the input signal provides more than the 0.7 volts needed to forward bias the transistor.