Coldest Morning In South Florida In 2011

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I hear the voices of the person who has written the post. Here's a list of some of them....

Bill_M - Wide, low Texan accent.
MrChips - Patient, light Canadian
R!f@@ - Somewhat indian English
Tom66 - Queens english
Thatoneguy - Plain american
SgtWookie - The drill instructor from "Full metal Jacket". With no comparison whatsoever.
loosewire - Plain american, just a bit confused...
debe - The voice of Steve Irwin
t06afree - Norwegian bokmål
strantor - Plain american, with humor. (And red ninja eyes, working with chop-sticks)

Do I need a straitjacket...?

Why? I don't know...
not at all. If you need one, then so do I. I agree with all your assesments except for:
Bill - I hear him as a mid-to-higher pitched texan accent, but not strongly texan
SgtWookie - has a soft voice
Loosewire - has a thick hillbilly accent (sorry loosie, that's just how I hear you)

You got me, nail on the head. I probably have the most "generic" accent of any texan I've met. A couple people told me I have a french canadian accent before, which makes no sense and I totally disagree.

and Debe, I cannot believe you said that. Every time I see a post from Debe, I read it in steve Irwin's accent. (complete with fast paced energetic talking) :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Sorry to dissappoint, but I've got the Texan twang down bad. It varies a bit depending on whom I'm talking too though, but I can say over yonder with the best of them.

My voice isn't too deep though, midrange.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I'm up in Boston, MA. Temperature is around 25-30 degrees F, and it's nice and sunny outside. I expect it to be a fairly nice day :)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ maxPower97,Look at my picture real good,you don,t see the light
hair and the blue eyes. I am from the south,I have stated that many
times. I am totally different when I am active,I can go from -100 to
+10,000 in seconds.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
You talk with a German accents, because you are "The Storm":rolleyes:
Haha, I love it :D Unfortunately, I know nothing of the German language. I chose my screen name out of a German-English dictionary back when I was about 12 years old. In honesty, I'm a hard-core Vermonter :D

very quiet in my mind
Well done, strantor. Was kind of a trick question--I actually talk very little ;)

Hehe, that was fun! Let's do another one! :p

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I hear the voices of the person who has written the post. Here's a list of some of them....

Bill_M - Wide, low Texan accent.
MrChips - Patient, light Canadian
R!f@@ - Somewhat indian English
Tom66 - Queens english
Thatoneguy - Plain american
SgtWookie - The drill instructor from "Full metal Jacket". With no comparison whatsoever.
loosewire - Plain american, just a bit confused...
debe - The voice of Steve Irwin
t06afree - Norwegian bokmål
strantor - Plain american, with humor. (And red ninja eyes, working with chop-sticks)

Do I need a straitjacket...?

Why? I don't know...
What is "Plain American"?

I've been told I look like an older version of Brad Pitt, but with a deeper voice.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I know Nerdegutta love to do nude roller coasting in his leisure time. So then I think of Nerdegutta. This picture always pop up. Nerdegutta is the skinny person in front to the right. Almost squeezed out of his cart by the fat person:p

Last edited: