XXOXXXXX
XOXXXXXX
OXXXXXXX

X is void

O is water drop

im a newbie. i need this fast. ill appriciate all help. Thanks

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I might be totally ignorant but I don't get this...

What is this?

What are you trying to accomplish?

Schematic?

I don't get it.

KAGAN09

Joined Mar 12, 2011
ohhh sorry, im trying to write a microcontroller code to do that thing i wrote above. Anything that does that function would do.

Thanks

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Still not getting it...

Maybe you should make a drawing of what you are trying to do, and a schematic...

Program what MCU?

In what programming language? C, assembler or ...

KAGAN09

Joined Mar 12, 2011
okai. now im doing a waterfall display printer. its got im going to control fast solenoid valves. hmmm pin numbers can be made up ill change them. im gonna use a z8 microcontroller. or assembler code it doesnt matter.

KAGAN09

Joined Mar 12, 2011
more detailed ive got a picture i change it to binary picture (black and white) these values turn valves on/off. i haven't decided on the valves im testing a few so i don't have a schematic. for now im just putting in constant values to see if the valves can open close fast enough. im going to use a already built calculator microcontroller z8 board.

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Is this by any chance a school project where you've done nothing and now have a deadline looming? I'm afraid the way you've described this projet makes it seem as though you have very little knowledge of what's needed.

When you get a controller running, you'll need precise control of timing, you'll need an interface circuit to get from the processor's voltage to the valves' voltage, and you'll obviously need the valves themselves, and they need to be fast enough to produce precise droplets. If you have some valves to test, you could do that without a processor, with a 555 timer for instance.