Circuits Simulation Software

AKnogood

Joined Nov 21, 2013
Do you guys use any simulation software to test your analog and digital electronics circuits? Would you have some recommendations? PSpice maybe?

w2aew

Joined Jan 3, 2012
Do you guys use any simulation software to test your analog and digital electronics circuits? Would you have some recommendations? PSpice maybe?
Simulation isn't a substitute for bread boarding and testing, but it does have its place. Most of the time I use LT-Spice. It's free, and works very well.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
+ 1 LT Spice

Simulation isn't a substitute for bread boarding and testing, but it does have its place. Most of the time I use LT-Spice. It's free, and works very well.
Hello w2aew
Love seeing ur vids and I dont understand everything but I am learning...

BeeZim

Joined Nov 15, 2014
I use it extensively to illustrate circuits and concepts. Look at some of my postings as examples to shorten your learning curve. I have posted hundreds of running sims here and on ETO
Thanks for your thougt on circuit sim ltspice have you heard or know anything about a web site called (CircuitLab.com) it looks interesting to me but what do I know very little.BeeZim new member.

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
Over the years in school I collected PSpice 9.1 and MultiSim 2001 Textbook Edition. They are kinda old today, but for basic stuff they work fine. I usually end up using MultiSim 2001.