circuit for a thyristor controller

ramirez19

Joined Oct 26, 2010
can you help me please??
i have to simulate a circuit for a thyristor controller and in this circuit there is a Zero ADJ it looks like varistor but the input goes into the resistance.it think it verify the zero point of the graph.
and the other thing is a phase angle ADJ it look like ZERO ADJ but it controll the firing angle of the thyristor.The question is i can´t find the symbol of this ADJ into LTspice lib.what should i do ??is there any symbol?where i find it to make the simulation??

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Ramirez19,
You've basically "hijacked" a thread that has been inactive for years.

Unless your topic is the exact same as an existing thread, you should start a new one.

Expect your post to be moved to it's own thread once a Moderator sees it. Just for reference, the hijacked thread is here: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=11015

You need to post an image of the circuit that you are referring to. .PNG format is preferred, as these files are compact, not lossy like .JPG files, and you don't need any special software to view them. .PDF files are also OK.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

SgtWookie is right.
Better start a new thread when you have a question.
Now you have your own thread, where you get your own attention.

Bertus

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Somehow the threads got separated.
I merged them back together again.

Perhaps the OP can post a schematic, so we can give better replies on the topic.

Bertus