Circuit Design with 0.75V voltage reference

Joined Mar 17, 2010
hello, anyone. Recently, i want to design a circuit of 0.75V reference voltage. i have researched the majority of the IC manufacturers' material, but i still cannt find a suitable design for my circuit.
could anyone offer some materials about the circuit design? thanks.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Should I start dating around? I might loose my job if I try to juggle another forum. Im already on here every waking moment Im not working...And I even check at work..

The ladies LOVE it..

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Pbbbhhtttt.. You have dogs.. Dont need a lady. My lady is asleep already.

She is actually only mine a few hours a week..Which is perfect for me. She is addicted to work.

[ed]
Ohh..jeez.. So that is how voltage dividers work! Ahem..
[/ed]

Last edited:

Bychon

Joined Mar 12, 2010
I tracked this guy down on another site and found the answer. Diodes Incorporated makes an adjustable shunt regulator that starts at .6 volts.

ZXRE060

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
A few years ago I made a simple voltage reference from an LM285Z (per the data sheet) and it output 1.24 volts with a standard deviation of 0.000143 V measured 20 times over about a month over a temperature range of about 10 deg C.

This could be divided down pretty easily. With the current I measured (10 μA or so if I remember correctly), it would run for about 5 years with the batteries I used. My wife "organized" my bench area and now I don't know where it is anymore (it's within a few meters of me though... :p).

Bychon

Joined Mar 12, 2010
The OP specifically rejected the use of resistors to lower a reference voltage. That's why this one was so difficult that I noticed it on another site.

Joined Mar 17, 2010
hey, thanks for all your replies. now, i have found an approach to solve my problem. the methos using a 1V IC and two resistors is sufficient for my design. anyway, thanks all.