China's quality

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
if china 's product quality are alike German's,the world may lose balance,
IV world war:D
Many products quality is not good, food is even faked,um,I hope it change soon, if not,I apply migrate to Norway:p

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
After WWII, when Japan was rebuilding their economy, they had a similar reputation to China's. After 20 years the reputation started to fade, and 30 years later it was forgotten. I suspect China, if the government can control the worst of the criminal activities, will go the same route. Right now they are building their economy. Give it time.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
After WWII, when Japan was rebuilding their economy, they had a similar reputation to China's. After 20 years the reputation started to fade, and 30 years later it was forgotten. I suspect China, if the government can control the worst of the criminal activities, will go the same route. Right now they are building their economy. Give it time.
Your signature is very fitting here.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I apply migrate to Norway:p
Why norway besides, it is will be a good idea. Then we can go out and have some quality food for dinner. But we do not want to invite Nerdegutta. He is a loud talker that chew with his mouth open. So it will just the two of us...:cool: