Cherokee Power Supply Datasheet

JOELMURP

Joined Dec 7, 2006
Hi,

I've been using the Cherokee International Powersupply model MQT154A1 4A and it's been a while since I've had to re-wire one. I found this forum while searching for a datasheet. The google results directed me to a thread that offered a link to the datasheet... inticing, huh? but when I linked to the forum, there was no sheet to be found. Now I'm registered, and I still can't find the reference from the search.

If you search for 'mqt154a1 datasheet' on google, it's the first link up.

Does anyone have the link on them?

I need to verify amp rating and voltage.

Joel

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi,

I've been using the Cherokee International Powersupply model MQT154A1 4A and it's been a while since I've had to re-wire one. I found this forum while searching for a datasheet. The google results directed me to a thread that offered a link to the datasheet... inticing, huh? but when I linked to the forum, there was no sheet to be found. Now I'm registered, and I still can't find the reference from the search.

If you search for 'mqt154a1 datasheet' on google, it's the first link up.

Does anyone have the link on them?

I need to verify amp rating and voltage.

Joel
The Google link may be related to a result from the previous version (type) of the forums, hence that is why you probably wouldn't have been able to obtain the document when you joined.

Dave

JOELMURP

Joined Dec 7, 2006
that link is unusable. i looked at the jameco site, and they only have one cherokee international power supply, but not the one i have.
thanks though. anyone else?

JOELMURP

Joined Dec 7, 2006
The Google link may be related to a result from the previous version (type) of the forums, hence that is why you probably wouldn't have been able to obtain the document when you joined.

Dave
any way to dig through to get to it? now that i've joined, there is no result from follwing the link, but there it is... offering content, and being searched...
it's likely my last ditch. cherokee turned the supply 'end of life' years ago.

much obliged,
joel

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
any way to dig through to get to it? now that i've joined, there is no result from follwing the link, but there it is... offering content, and being searched...
it's likely my last ditch. cherokee turned the supply 'end of life' years ago.

much obliged,
joel
Like I say, that is not an issue at our end. When the forums changed over we didn't guarantee that you would be able to access everything from the transition. We can try to help you in the way we are now.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
yup. that's it. good to know that i came to the right place.
now i can have some fun!
j
Good :)

It is stored locally on my web space so I will leave it up for a couple of days. I recommend you take a local copy for your purposes. You owe beck a thank since he was the one who found it.

Dave