cell phone jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsha

Joined Nov 17, 2008
Hello

I want to build a cell phone jammer circuit, i didnt come across the circui anywhere but going by the principle behind jamming i guess it can be implemented using a VCO,I live in India so therefore i need to identify the frequencies in use here,am i right? I would be grateful if i get guidance as of how to startoff?

Varsha:)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Cell phone jammers are a taboo subject here at AAC. I suspect a mod will close this thread shortly.

Basically it is a safety issue, it is better for you to be inconvienced that someone to have an emergency and not be able to call for help.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Serious people keep thinking this is a realistic possibility. It is however a considerable challenge to generate a wideband signal with enough power that affects only cellphones. With sufficient field strength over some area EVERY user of the RF spectrum will be affected. Think airplanes and public service vehicles. Who is willing to take on that responsibility? Think carefully before you answer. The scary part is that the very government which makes and enforces rules on "harmful interference" may be the very practioners of this dubious activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.