cant post to old thread

badgers

Joined Oct 9, 2012
fwiw
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?p=244655#post244655

In symmetrical 3-phase machines, the direct and quadrature axis stator currents isα and isβ are fictitious

quadrature-phase (2-phase) current components, which are related to the actual 3-phase stator currents as

follows:

isα = k (isa -1/2isb -1/2isc) EQ. 3-4

isβ =k(sqrt(3)/2)(isb -isc) EQ. 3-5

Where:

k = 2/3 is a transformation constant

to get the answer you need to multiply by 3/2 to cancel out the transformation constant

Last edited:

ChandlerW

Joined Feb 15, 2011
You CAN post to it. You have to select the box that says the following:

Quote message in reply?
Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 877 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.
I am aware that this Thread is rather old but I still want to make a reply.

This was pointed out to me when I tried to post to an old thread. I received the message that said the thread is too old. You have to select this box first, then hit reply.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
You have to select this box first, then hit reply.
FYI That doesn't work for everybody for some reason. I've tried to post updates to my old works-in-progress before and it didn't work (despite checking the box). It's irritating though, as some people can. They dredge up years old posts by posting their own related (or not) question in there, and I can't post on my own old posts.