can u?

Fatyyyma

Joined Jan 25, 2011
i need full detailing of the working of each and every component in this circuit having an H bridge as well
kindly reply soon...

see the attach file...please reply soon

Attachments

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Eh...do you want fries with that order to. I think you have not read the sticky. Try google first. Then come back with more specific questions.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Too many of those components do not have identifications. The "H bridge" is not any such thing. Despite the incorrectly drawn schematic indicating coils, those transistors appear to operate switches that control the direction the motor turns. There is no speed control at all.

Where did this schematic come from?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Those are meant to be relays, but the OP doesn't have a firm grasp on how to draw them. The clue is the NC, NO, and C.

This is how a relay is drawn, note that the coil does not have to be next to the contacts, although many people prefer that way...

Thing is, using this convention the labels NO, NC, and C are not needed, their position shows what they are relative to the coil. K1 is needed so I can describe which relay I am talking about.

Attachments

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I left off all the bells and whistles, but this is what the OP was trying to draw...

Since he seems to have the basic concept down I felt correcting minor details on his schematic was appropriate.

Attachments