Can someone recommend a school for EET

brian36

Joined Feb 13, 2015
I'd like to earn an associates degree in EET. I've applied to a couple of schools in Florida and wasn't all that happy with the way either of them were run. Can someone recommend a good school? Also, would you make more money and have more stability if you specialized in Biomedical technology?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Do you live in Florida? Adding your location to your user profile would be very helpful, and this question is a perfect example of why ;)

How far away from home are you willing to travel while schooling? Do you intend to commute or live in a dormitory?

brian36

Joined Feb 13, 2015
Do you live in Florida? Adding your location to your user profile would be very helpful, and this question is a perfect example of why ;)

How far away from home are you willing to travel while schooling? Do you intend to commute or live in a dormitory?
I live in the panhandle of Florida but I'd like to move to central Florida as Im not happy where I'm at. Moving to another state is a possibility. As far as living in the dormitory, I don't think most community colleges offer dorms.

brian36

Joined Feb 13, 2015
I didn't have any problems with instructors as I never got that far. It was the administration at both schools that made me turn away. Hell, the first school I applied to had advisors who couldn't read simple words. I talked to two of them over the phone and neither could read the names of the schools on my transcripts. One of them kept calling Troy University Trey University and the other couldn't pronounce the word Auburn. Maybe this is just the way all public schools are now. It was bad back when I last attended 10 years ago, but not this bad.

Brian36, it all depends on instructor. even a good school with crappy instructor will not teach you anything you are looking for.