can I plugin the stb adapter along with tv ac dc adopter in a tv stablizer

jraju

Joined Jul 23, 2017
Thank you ramu, please refer my post 6
normally adopter immediately show if it is working correctly or not, is it not? Then why technocian does not check the main board and replace it . Tv wouldn't run correctly if adapter has an issue,
the parts are small too small internal parts to individually check. Is it not.
The Reason adduced by the engineer is , check the outer part first and then , if problem recurs, the replacement of inner part.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
WE have two conclusions here. First, the voltage stabilizer i able to power both the TV and the set top box. The second conclusion i that still there are variations in the mains power, and alo that there might be a problem with the external power supply for the TV set.
Replacing a main board on a TV set may not even be possible because a replacement may not be available. In addition, repairing any circuit boardrequire being able to know what parts have failed. And the caue of the failure is very seldom the part that has burned up.
And checking the external supply first is a very wise choice.

jraju

Joined Jul 23, 2017
Hi, Nice of you. But , the process of replacement of board is very easy like setting a usb or graphics card.
Engineer Just removed some screws with philips screw driver and just loosen it to take it out.
Since, the board no was missent incorrectly, he again placed it in the same way and I am waiting for the new replacement.
Regarding external ups, I wish to state that I am having a stabilizer , that would stabilizes the current flow, and I did not notice any huge spikes .
Would you mean the other thing, the tv cable signal outside influence the auto off behaviour.
Reallly I do not know.
But the signal light on stb box is not flickering when this issue is happening.
Since , as I have posted that even with the new adapter supplied did not fix the problem, it is only with the board.
I would normally assume that if any one has this kind of problem, after settings corrections, and all trouble shootings, it is ultimately the board internal parts are the reason and psb has to be replaced or if the board is not available, then the tv has to be replaced to new one. I have seen only the mainboard on the tvs back part

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Now I see that the arrangement inside your TV must be different from the arrangement in mine, where replacing any board would be a very complex action. And certainly the problem described would be in some part of the power circuit. Having the correct replacement circuit board i indeed very important.

jraju

Joined Jul 23, 2017
Hi, Ramusson,
please refer post 14.
would the inverter supporr main plug be the cause/
but I am using the plug for years.

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
I am able to connect with Post 14 in any way.
Your query started with connecting a STB to a voltage regulator .
My answer was post 11.

Post 12 is from another question regarding random switching On ans Off of your TV. I have simply no idea how that got into this topic.
Now the discussion is on something else.
Pardon me, I am totally confused.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I have observed first-hand the problems, both a TV randomly switching off and then re-tarting, and DC switch mode power supplies output voltage under load jumping between two voltages, the correct voltage and some much lower value. The random restarts could be triggered by mains fluctuations or some other ort of disturbance, such as noise spikes.