- Joined Apr 2, 2009
Mom was frying fish for lunch today and I was hanging around with the little one.
Saw some undone fresh fish ready to be fried. So I thought of a great Idea.
Why not microwave.
So put one when mom wasn't looking and was wondering what setting to use.
It should be longer than rice but not chicken.
When switch on it was 7 min.
After about 5 minutes mom started to cough and I never knew. I went into kitchen to put some water in fridge to make Ice, I started to cough.
It did not stop but I thought it was the frying.
It got worse. Suddenly mom shouted why was microwave smoking.
I looked and I could not see inside and then I knew it was the fish inside making us cough.
I opened and found my dear fish like this
It had melted .
I took out and put into the wash basin and crack.
Mom yelled that dish was older than me.
But I was too worried about my fish.
Microwave isn't just my thing.