Can anyone translate this image from Chinese to English

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
IMG-e4a8953ba8ddea706ec58159da48e6d0-V_R!f.jpg

The image in the center.
It's the protection terminal connection on a 1.5MVA tx.
11KV to 400V.
I need to know the temperature alarm terminals. The Schneider tx we installed before has English labels but this bugger is in Chinese.
Thanks in advance.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Try Google translate, it allows you to upload images in Chinese and it works most of the time. Thing is, you might have to break down the image in individual pictograms so you can translate them one at a time. Maybe @ScottWang knows how to do this.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Pin 1,2 are Cut off the signal, probably those were used for turn off the alarm signal.

There is one pin below the "1,2 切除信號端子" (Cut Off signal) and it was shown as "接地端子" is a Ground terminal.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ground could be earth
1 and 2 can be used to trigger the MCCB shunt.
3 and 4 is the visible or audible alarm. ( before the cuttoff threshold is reached )
Cause both are N/O contacts
Am I correct ?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
About the contacts, because I can't see the internal structure of the device, so I'm not really understand the theory of the device and its peripheral device, just according to another Chinese summary to describes how the device works, the google translation from Chinese to English list below:
------------------------
If the gas volume is small, the gas accumulates in the gas relay, causing the float to fall, and the normally open contact of the relay is closed. In the light gas protection, a warning signal is issued; if the gas volume is large, the oil and gas is quickly rushed out through the gas relay, pushing the inner relay of the gas relay to make another set of normally open contacts closed, and the heavy gas directly starts the relay protection trip, disconnect the circuit breaker and cut off the faulty transformer.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The product manual is on the left side of the page, but they are in Chinese version, I'm not sure will it help you or not, and the contents of the page that you linked, I will try to translation to English, but some words are quite strange to me, so probably I will use google translation to translate and do some modify.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
@ScottWang Thank you

It helped a lot.
I can translate using google but I cannot do the image.
My interest is GRT-Z100
Page 10 to 12
It contains a picture I think so I cannot select text.
Appreciate if you can translate that part

Attachments

Last edited:

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Product description --
1. Applicable place
GRT-Z100B self-powered microcomputer protection device is a kind of specification of the self-powered protection device. Its function and technical specifications are the same as GRT-Z100, but the GRT-Z100B human-machine display interface is composed of DIP switch and LED indicator, and it is not affected by the ambient temperature, and it is applicable applies to the locations where the ambient temperature is below -20 degrees Celsius.
2. Protection function
The protection device provides three-range overcurrent protection and grounded fault protection, and transformer body protection.
● Phase current instantaneous quick-break protection
● Phase current limited time break protection
● Phase current setting / inverse time over current protection (this sentence quite strange)
● Phase current overload protection
● Zero sequence current limited time break protection
● Zero sequence current regulation / inverse time over current protection (this sentence quite strange)
● Transformer body protection
3. Input and output
Three-phase CT input for phase current measurement
Zero-sequence CT input, zero-sequence current also can be obtained by internal calculation
Two-way switches input circuit, the input power supply type can be customized by the user (please specify when ordering), the factory default configuration device adopts external power supply mode, and the power supply type is generally the same as the power supply type of the device.
Low-energy trip coil pulse output, can output 24V/80mS short-time pulse energy (other interface modes can be customized when ordering)
One relay dry contact output for alarm signal output
One way RS-485 communication bus, support Modbus-RTU communication
4. Features
The panel of the man-machine display can visually observe the real-time ratio of the three currents of the A, B, and C three-phase current values and the rated currents of 30%, 60%, 90%, and 120% through the LED light column.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Thank you but that part I know.

Can u check page 11 or 12 of the PDF I posted.
I really need the label on the pin numbering.
I cannot select those to translate and I don't think the characters match that of the table given
My interest is the pins X-24, X-25, X-26, X-27, X-21, X-22, and X-23. Like to know what is written in Chinese corresponding to those pins

In addition check page 7
The dip switches on the GRT-Z100, is there any setting manual available on the website ?

Last edited:

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
X-21 : Opening input Common pin
X-22 : Opening input
X-23 : Opening input
X-24/L : Auxiliary power L/+
X-25/N : Auxiliary power N/-
X-26/TC+ : breaking coil +, maybe it means that some kind of breaker
X-27/TC- : breaking coil +, maybe it means that some kind of breaker
X-28 : Alarm
X-29 : Alarm

In addition check page 7
The dip switches on the GRT-Z100, is there any setting manual available on the website ?
I can't find anything useful even from the search engine in China baidu.com, maybe you can ask them via the Email.

Did you buy the new one or second hand?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
This is mounted on a RMU we installed.
Problem is that this might be a budget deal. Chinese ones documents are hard to find. We are trying the seller