buried the train

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
:mad:
the government buried the broken train-head.:eek: can't believe.

and they announced they finished succor,but there were still person in there :eek:

we are living in amazing country.

KJ6EAD

Joined Apr 30, 2011
It makes sense from the Chinese government perspective. The train cars are beyond economical repair and they have plenty more people. The less publicity the better.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I read elsewhere that the release date of the latest Harry Potter film was postponed in China in order not to outshine a movie about the 80 year anniversary of the Chinese government party. Chinese actors are said to have participated voluntarily.

We have another thread open about freedom of speech. Should one consider its internal affairs when solving a domestic problem or take the rest of the world into account?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Happy,stress Is not good for you now,there Is nothing you can do about certain
things.It does help to let It out,then you should meditate and yoga. Use coco
butter to prevent winkles. Loosewire-confusus says.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
China's government does have a reality check problem. It is the big reason Communism has failed over the long haul, Communist leaders tend to think they can control everything, and are offended when they can't, then make other people pay for their failings. I suspect China will eventually be under new leadership, it's been shifting for a while.

I mourn for the people in that train.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Should one consider its internal affairs when solving a domestic problem or take the rest of the world into account?
consider people life first .we doubt they are more people in cars when they buried and death number is more than 30+ as said.

no matter what public opinion domestic or the world are ,I just think the goverment cant face the fact