Building a RF remote control

naveen89

Joined Feb 27, 2010
Sir,

I have to make a project on RF Remote Control. I followed the following article http://www.thinklabs.in/resources/?p=12
In the circuit diagram shown, I noticed two volages, Vcc and Vdd. These are common voltages or separate voltages.

I have used in total four voltage sources, for Tx, encoder, with common ground and Rx, decoder, with common ground.

But still I m not able to make it work…

Please help.

naveen89

Joined Feb 27, 2010
Sir,

I have checked my connections many times. The connectios are according to the diagram given o posted link. The probblem is that voltage across Vcc ad Gnd Pin of Encoder and Decoder is 0.7 Volts. So, I suppose something is wrong there, (or should it be same?). And my circuit does not trasmit anything.

In any case, I m not sure if my transmitter reciever pair is working. I bought them new and manufacturer ensured me they are working. If there is any way to test them please notify.

Regards.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Looks like a power supply problem. Could you post how the power supply is wired please.
If you are using regulators, are you supplying them enough voltage? A 5V regulator could require 7V or more to work properly, details in the datasheet.

naveen89

Joined Feb 27, 2010
Sir,

All the four componets (Tx Rx Encoder Decoder) are getting voltages of 5V. Anyways, Sir is there any way I can check my Tx Rx module?

Please help.