Bluetooth Transceiver module

dezweb52

Joined Oct 12, 2011
Hello.
Right, firstly, my apologies if this has been answered before. My Google-fu isn't strong at the moment and I have been searching for a solution for a while but I think my key word . search is poor to say the least.

I'm looking for a bluetooth transceiver that would pair with a bluetooth headset. I'm looking to convert an oldie telephone head piece to bluetooth and pair it with the base of it (the dialer bit). I have a head set, which is easy to strip apart and integrate, however I'm having trouble finding a nice module that I could put in the base to pair with. Everything I find is stereo / mono transmitters.

I'm not adverse to building something, but wouldn't mind just buying something off the shelve.

Bear in mind, I'm not requiring to dial out. :)

Any ideas?

dezweb52

Joined Oct 12, 2011
Sorry, I might of not been clear, I tend to ramble. I also want to recieve from a microphone also. Hence why I'm looking for a transciever.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
OK, now it's clear. You need a simultaneous bidirectional (duplex) type link so perhaps one of these would work.

But you may have to add an ADC and DAC at each end to transmit analog audio over the link.