blink led using music

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenn32

Joined Nov 9, 2010
Hello guys i am doing a small LED blink stuff.please view the attachment first.

I am sure you know these kind of led blinks.I am not sure on what basics this leds blink whether it is voltage or power.I have made a small circuit which does this (it ON's the leds depending on voltage).i have attached the image of the circuit.

by the way the supply is from a car battery and for the comparator i am gonna use a 5v Regulator and output of comparator is connected to a LED

please help me i am not sure if this works.
Thanks!

Attachments

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
That is not going to work. It may distort the amp or even kill it. The circuit will not work.

Is this supposed to go in a car?

wenn32

Joined Nov 9, 2010
Is this supposed to go in a car?
yes!

That is not going to work. It may distort the amp or even kill it. The circuit will not work.
can you please tell me why?

<snip> it! i knew something will go wrong!

can you please tell me how do people make the lights go up and down depending on music.Does it really go with voltage levels?

Last edited by a moderator:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Not in this application we can't. Our automotive policy does not let us assist with those flashing lights -
3. Add-on items that exist in the passenger spaces is generally okay. Exceptions are lights flashing to music and similar driver distractions. Assurances that the color organ will only get operated while sitting still is not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.