Joined Apr 2, 2009
What is it ?
What is ur opinion about it ?
Do u believe in it ?

I don't but It has affected me.
I have a problem. :(

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Something is seriously wrong with our family.

Where's voodoo when u need him?

Wait...what is the difference between Voodoo and black Magic...aren't 'em the same BS

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Something is seriously wrong with our family.

Where's voodoo when u need him?

Wait...what is the difference between Voodoo and black Magic...aren't 'em the same BS
So you think someone has casted a Voodoo Curse on your family? Then did this start. Then the tip on your solder iron out of the blue fell off:p. Well joking aside. I do not belive in such. But quite often a true believer. Will in some strange ways. Delude him/her self into that a curse is working. That will only make things worse. And the person will start to get above oneself. To explain why something did happen.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I don't believe it, but I don't think it's impossible. I have an open mind. There is a lot of evil in this world--I'm sure we all know that. This is basically another "religious" discussion--sometimes I've heard that people who do black magic and voodoo draw their power from the Devil himself....

But take that with a grain of salt. Everyone has troubles. It's part of life--the bad times make the good times look even better! The important thing is for you to stay positive. I know how hard it can be, but it's crucial that you do your best. And R!f@@, just remember--we're all here for you!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Like to tell u a something that hit me today while I was watching paranormal activity 2...
Lemme see if I can show u what I am talking abt. Gimme me some time.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
Without exception, ALL so called voodoo practitioners are simply con-men whose stock in trade consists of offering to influence future events in exchange for cash.

That said, Discovery Channel does air a long-running documentary series about police departments in the US who have on occasion sought the help of psychics to solve cold cases, with varying degrees of success.

Personally I'd sooner buy lottery tickets or visit Lost Wages, Nevada, than waste my hard-earned coin on some gibberish-spouting hocus-pocus peddler.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Without exception, ALL so called voodoo practitioners are simply con-men whose stock in trade consists of offering to influence future events in exchange for cash.

That said, Discovery Channel does air a long-running documentary series about police departments in the US who have on occasion sought the help of psychics to solve cold cases, with varying degrees of success.

Personally I'd sooner buy lottery tickets or visit Lost Wages, Nevada, than waste my hard-earned coin on some gibberish-spouting hocus-pocus peddler.
I would agree, except that some people actually think they can do magic. They believe voodoo is real, and practice it, without asking for money.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
voodoo is no magic, there are a lot of conman, but the real people know a lot about plants and other things that will put you in different states of mind...

IvyK

Joined Apr 7, 2012
LOL! Where i'm from I've witnessed "black magic", It's really not a pleasant thing. I believe some people put alot of emphasis on it. There are definiately alot you can do to curb it. Alot of the "remedies" I don't believe in.

In a way, like we as humans co exist surely there are other supernatural beings that live on this earth. Like us humans can only hear between certain frequencies maybe there's stuff we cannot see. Then you get people that can abuse this to perform black magic. Sounds pretty looney and vague but you got to be open minded. Never really believed in it until i witnessed it myself.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
To me it is like religion, if you have faith then there is no arguing. I have seen a few things, but have seen nothing that would convince me magic is real. Science now, that I have seen lots of evidence for.

To each their own.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I consider myself very open minded in many different way, but when it comes down to magic, voodoo, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, seance, palm reading, crystal balls, astrology, aberrations, hex, spells, witchcraft, fortune telling, lucky numbers, black cats, etc.... then nada.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I consider myself very open minded in many different way, but when it comes down to magic, voodoo, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, seance, palm reading, crystal balls, astrology, aberrations, hex, spells, witchcraft, fortune telling, lucky numbers, black cats, etc.... then nada.
That's exactly what half of me says. My logical side tells me all that is bullcr*p (especially fortune telling, lucky numbers, crystal balls, etc--all scams!). The other half tells me that there are some crazy people out there (no offense intended) who actually believe they have "gifts", and I have seen some things in my days that make me wonder.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Funny thing, I do believe their are some possibly undiscovered sciences. Those I have an open mind on, things like remote viewing (ESP, in other words).

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am trying to get this video editor working to show u guys a clip. The video is too long ..u only need to see the region that I am talking abt.

My ISP sucks big time.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Don't believe in it but I live in an area where santaria is practiced a lot so I've seen the crap they do. All the candles for everythign they do, shrines set up with half filled wine glasses and cigars, pictures of jesus all over the place, herbs in certain alters and stuff. IT was crazy, we use to joke my friends mom was a witch. She was the one that practiced it from Cuba.
For those who don't know Santaria is like a cross between voodoo and other magical religions from Africa mixed with Christianity. Do its weird. It has all the voodoo, sybolizm and dark overtones mixed with Jesus, the 3 wise men, moses, etc...But if you've ever read the old testiment I guess its not far off.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Reminds me of the movie "Major League" There was a character in there from somewhere in the Carribean who had practiced something like that.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
And that character from "Major League" is selling Allstate insurance these days on TV after a stint in "The Unit." Major League is a funny movie.