Bk2421 2400w

electro_yas

Joined Dec 20, 2010
I thought to build a audio transmitter out out RF-2400W with internal chip IC BK2421 to send music from mp3 player to another location where my speakers are located. The RF-2400W Tranciever having BK2421 IC can be used for remote controls. Are there anyother articles or information about this on web other than http://ydn-myst.com/?p=168 . I think this module is very cheap when compaired to thers but no one really know how to configure as audio transmitting. Can anyone help with this.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Do you know anything about microcontroller programming?

MP3 decoding?

I'm not sure it would work, unless you had an MP3 decoder and uC at each end,, in addition to the microcontroller at each end to move the data from the wireless to the mp3 decoder.

Then there is the issue of power supply for the audio amps at each receive point.

There are a LOT of aspects to a project like this.

How much experience with electronics do you have?

electro_yas

Joined Dec 20, 2010
Thank you for the quick reply, actually I thought to transmit only the audio from the mp3 player output not the data. Receiving end has a transceiver and a power amplifier. I know how to program a PIC micro controller but do not know how to transmit audio out as data through the transceiver.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Unencoded audio needs a little over 1.4Mbit/second data rate, which is the reason MP3 compression was created.

You could transmit low power FM with the analog output of the MP3 decoder, there are commercial wireless speaker kits with all you need for that method.

Transmitting digital without compression isn't done, even HDTV uses compression to transmit digital.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matt Dyzio Technical Repair 10