Hello,
I am having difficulty with this particular problem involving a BJT circuit. I was able to solve all other BJT problems except for this one.
The teacher does give the solutions in hints, but I would like to understand why it is solved this way.
Here is the problem:
I wrote all the KVL equations... so KVL for base-emitter, KVL for base-collector and KVL for emitter-collector.
I also know all the formulas like IE = IB + IC, IC = B*IB, IC = A * IE, etc.
My problem is with the R1 and R2 resistances. If one them was grounded I would not have any trouble, but since they are, I do not know how to proceed or what simplifications to be made.
Thanks again !
I am having difficulty with this particular problem involving a BJT circuit. I was able to solve all other BJT problems except for this one.
The teacher does give the solutions in hints, but I would like to understand why it is solved this way.
Here is the problem:
I wrote all the KVL equations... so KVL for base-emitter, KVL for base-collector and KVL for emitter-collector.
I also know all the formulas like IE = IB + IC, IC = B*IB, IC = A * IE, etc.
My problem is with the R1 and R2 resistances. If one them was grounded I would not have any trouble, but since they are, I do not know how to proceed or what simplifications to be made.
Thanks again !