Bike Riding For Health

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Been on the bike a lot lately,I may joining up on the marine

waterways clean-up..make some new friends....you guys looking

to make friends check your area for beach clean up.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Can be good and bad. I've had a couple friends that were semi/pro riders from mountain bikes to street bike that cost more then my car. Person 1 is 39 and has riden his whole life. He can't have children without help from the doctor. His sperm count is that low. Person 2 is younger at 29. He uses some gel seat that has the spot for your testical cut out of the seat so their no pressure on them and they stay cool. But his hands and knuckles are giving out on him. He has gotten severe RA this year. Last year he coulda raced pro, this year he can't even ride half his bikes. So while yes its healthy, if your not careful it can be very unhealthy.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Nothing like Florida.....got me believing it...............hyw-301 runs the east coast.

Has you been to stock cars races,Daytona,Darlington...........

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Soon as I see a chick,I jump off and try to catch it for T06,s Rooster.

No chance of getting injured I want to be T06's video star,the tatoo

parlor gig did not last, afew u-tube shorties....it never stops as I post

these stories keep popping up in my head,wasting T06's space,I wonder

how many bits we have left,is any one counting....any body doing any

geomretree,you know like how I figure the size of a barn.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Sparky, Didn't finish counting the.............yet.

If you get past that........................

This is alittle like Limbo..............how........

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Nothing like Florida.....got me believing it...............hyw-301 runs the east coast.

Has you been to stock cars races,Daytona,Darlington...........
Yah 301's a major road here. Yes I've been to races a Daytona(5) Seabring(1) Atlanta(1) Memphis (2) Nashville(3) LowesSpeedway(1) Eastbay(10)St.Pete GP(3)

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Bicycle riding is a great way to exercise plus a great way to see the world. I have been to Italy, Switzerland, Austria, British Columbia / CA, rode from my house in Pitttsburgh to Washington DC and have ridden the Pacific Coast Hwy from San Francisco to Santa Barbara.

Attachments

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Spinaker,Is that you you in the bike picture,then another picture,not wasteing space.

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I've been thinking abut getting a bike. Might not be a good idea, won't do me much good if I have a heart attack the first time I ride it.
If you are not currently physically active then consult your physician before buying a bike.

A bicycle is a great way to get exercise as long as you don't turn it into a place to hang you clothes. :)

If you do decide to go for it please don't be one of those people that buys a bike with a suspension. Unless you are doing actual mountain biking there is no need. It is just extra weight and something else that can go wrong.